Boss Test Boss Test

After 60 seconds of being beaten by vicious feelings of confusion, fear and disorientation, I believe I understood what was happening.

10/10 -IGN

Pocket Ninja Pocket Ninja

Awesome, Not too long but could be harder. I can live with it though. But I ask one thing, Achievements! e.g: Beat the boss without losing a single ninja. (I Did that btw :) )

Rail of War Rail of War

CHOO CHOO MUTHER FU*KERS!

Top Down Super Crate Box Top Down Super Crate Box

AWESOME, Only tip make the charachter shoot the way he's looking.

Thanks,
Mike

Game Corp Game Corp

One of the most amazing and detailed gameplay free games I have ever played! I can't beleive this is free!

There is so many good things to say about this game! BUT there is a few glitches, They barely effect the game, One of the glitches is that some of the people get stuck when walking and I have to wait till the end of the working day for them to leave so they can work again.

ONE THING WHICH WILL IMPROVE THE GAME MASSIVELY:
Please add more music into the game or at least make the music longer so we don't get bored and make the game feel repetetive.

I'm just amazed at the quality of this FREE game, You should really go into making profitable games. If you made this just by yourself, I am REALLY impressed.

Well Done,
Mike

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

AWESOME

I thought it was awesome at first and then i found out the code for halloween version! AWESOME

-Stick War- -Stick War-

Awesome

It's an absolute awesome game but you said Stick War 2 was going to be out in august. It's September!

Castle Classics-Pong Castle Classics-Pong

Very good

This is a very well made basic game, There are a few problems : It's a bit slow and it will not hit to the right. If you made this on flash what action scripts did you use?